Philosopher’s Path, known in Japanese as Tetsugaku no Michi (哲学の道), is one of the best places to view Cherry Blossoms in Kyoto. The path connects Kyoto’s Silver Pavillion, otherwise known as Ginkakuji (銀閣寺), with Nanzenji (南禅寺). It is so named for the philosopher Nishida Kitaro, who walked there everyday. It is a three-hour walk.
Bleach Anime ResearchMessage from the Researcher Dirk: This website is designed to introduce you to my ongoing researches for my master thesis. I am a fifth year student in psychology and I am currently enquiring about the look that we, as the human beings, bring upon “Japanese animation”, a derived product of the “manga”.
Use Unicode (UTF-8) to view characters properly
Suzanne on Beauty: Japan Style Adam on Studying Japanese Rina on The Great Robot Exhibitio… Rina on Beaujolais Nouveau and its Pop… Rina on Japanese Birthdays
- My Latest Figures from @Q8_figures
- You Have to Watch this Anime Series
- From our stay in Okinawa #japan #ocean #okinawa #manzabeachhotel
- 1876: The Tea Cup newsletter
- Beautiful Disney Princess Greeting Cards are Popular in Japan
- Bento Friday: Cat Bus and his friends
- Mengumi Antaga Taisho
- Anicoma Diary Star - Male Protagonist #9 : Yato ( Noragami aka Stray God by Adachitoka )
- What Kaiju of Ultraman is Popular?
- China - New Online Game Encourages Chinese to Shoot Japanese War Criminals in the Face
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.